Hello reader, we hope that you have a wonderful and there is no new issue that you are facing these days. However, we are still here to resolve any issue that you have regarding your Google account. We know that it can be very troubling if you forget the password or the email address of your Google account as the account is very important for different things.
Google account is connected to a lot of other applications and if you lose its access then, it can be very difficult for you that is why we are going to tell you how you can recover your Google account using https//g.co/verifyaccount when you forget the login credentials.
Recover your Email Account if you Forget the Email Address
While it is very rare for people to forget the email address to their account, it is not entirely uncommon hence, there are many people who look for a method that will help them in recovering their account. You need to open the ‘Find My Email’ page on any web browser and then, adhere to the instructions given here.
- On the Find My email page, you need to type the mobile number or the alternate email address that is associated with your account.
- After this, you need to type the name that you have created your Google account.
- You will receive a recovery code on the mobile number or the email address that you have entered.
- As soon as you enter the recovery code, you will see all the email accounts that are linked with the phone number or email address. You need to locate your email account and click on it.
- Now, you need to enter the password of your account and this will give you access to your account.
However, if you have forgotten the password of your account then, you need to use the method that we are going to give here instead of using g.co.verify website.
Recover your email Account if you don’t Remember the Password
We all know that it is very common for people to forget the password of their email accounts and that is why you need to know this process when you wish to recover your Google account.
- Open the Account recovery page of Google or use g.co/verifyaccount to look for the recovery page.
- You need to enter the email address of your account and then, move forward.
- Now, Google will ask you to enter the last password of your account that you remember and after that, you will get a message on your registered device that you need to accept as this will verify your identity.
- Google will send you a password reset link within 6 hours after they have verified your identity. You can use the reset link to create a new password for your account and use it to access your account.
We hope that the information discussed here is clear to you and you can use the given steps to recover your Google account.