Drawing For Kids tutorial, you will learn how to draw a tiger, or more specifically, how to draw a roaring tiger. Most giant cats in the world, tigers, are classified as big cats. However, tigers are not just well-known for their enormous size. Their distinctive striped black-orange color is what makes them the most famous.
What, then, is required to create a roaring tiger? Drawing For Kids You can sketch on paper with a regular pencil or on an electronic drawing tablet. If you already have these art resources and are prepared to start, scroll down the page and open the tutorial for drawing a roaring tiger.
Step By Step Tiger Drawing For Kids
- Draw three circles to begin drawing the tiger. The smallest circle is the head, followed by the ribcage and pelvis. The space between the ribcage and pelvis should be about the same width as the head.
- Join the ribcage and pelvis in a long, straight line. The tiger’s curved tail will then be created by extending this line. The legs of the large striped cat can be drawn with just four primary lines.
- Now let’s get into the specifics, beginning with the head. Draw the triangular ears first. Draw rounded cheeks next. They must have a lot of fluff. The bottom line of the neck should be drawn to complete this step.
- Despite the tiger’s enormous size and strength, its legs resemble those of a domestic cat in many ways. They should be drawn with incredibly smooth lines centered on the lines from the previous stage.
- From below, draw a straight, long line that connects the ribcage and pelvis to form the belly. Then, draw the hind legs using the same technique as you did for the front legs.
- To finish the tail, add one more lengthy, the curving line to the page. Now draw a few short, slightly curved lines to divide the toes.
- Draw a pair of evil eyes on the top of the head. Just below the nose, draw it. Remember to view the sketch through a mirror to determine its proportions.
- Draw the top lip’s outline, which resembles a giant handwritten letter W, under the nose. Draw a broad U-shaped line under it to represent the bottom lip.
- Create the chin and teeth now. Remember that the tiger’s upper canines are its most prominent teeth. The rest of the teeth are much more compact, and the lower canines are smaller than, the higher ones.
- Remove all valuable lines from your tiger design now by using an eraser. Don’t forget to include the tiny, sinister pupils inside each eye. Your tiger drawing will come to life at that point.
- Our tiger resembles a plain angry cat, but we will put branded stripes all over its body to change this. When painting these tiger stripes, keep the body’s contours in mind. The tiger drawing will gain additional volume as a result.
- If you follow the instructions strictly, your tiger drawing will resemble what is seen between these lines. Don’t forget to review the drawing for accuracy issues and make any necessary corrections.
Leave a Reply