This is the most interesting game. This game is player between two people. If you want to know the personality of other person then this game is best for you. You can play this game with your friends, there is a lot of fun and you also know about each other’s personality. This thinks that a game of 21 odd questions is enough to get to know someone’s personality, but you can ask more questions if you want. The type of question you can ask about someone’s personality.
“It is an excellent game that is gaining popularity and is so much fun with a close group of friends or family.” – Jason Walker of Gamequarium
The game is a question and answer game that can be played between two groups or two people. You can play this game with family and cousins. As the name itself suggests, 21 questions. On player type questions completely. Unit when playing this game, answering the question seems annoying.
When playing this game I can vouch for the fact that the next set of questions is to be you, you will be desperately waiting for the next one.
How you can play 21 questions:
For someone else to answer it, just ask a question, for example choose a numbers game. If you want to modify it to make it more interesting, there are several ways. This game can be played in four ways;
This is the most common way to play this game. Anyone can choose voluntarily or randomly to answer 21 questions first. You can take turns as him and ask the rest of the player a total of 21 questions. Whoever just answers the questions can nominate another person to answer the 21 questions.
To start a round, hypothetically, person A chooses a question and asks it to person B. Then person B answers the question. Anyone playing the game can ask follow-up questions to Person B’s original answer, bringing a twist. And now person B asks a question to another person besides person A. When everyone in the round has played the game, that round ends. Keep in mind that no one can ask the same question twice.
- Around and Around:
In this, the players sit in a circle and start the game. Played in a circle, the first person asks the next person a question, and then the next person asks the next person a question.
- Dice version:
The player is randomly selected in this version of the game. To roll two dice, then this player. From the dice, the number of questions to answer depends on the number of faces. If you are playing with only one die, you roll the die twice in both chances and the numbers add up. The game is carried over and the next player repeats the same method.
Questions asked in the game:
1. Would you like to make a film about your life?
2. What was the last event you visited?
3. Do you like pets?
4. How many times a day do you shower?
5. What is your nickname?
6. If you had a time machine, would you go somewhere in time or visit the future?
7. What’s the worst lie you’ve heard about your ex?
8. What song do you play in repeat mode?
9. What is the name of one of your friends that you like the most?
10. What are the first three thongs you notice on a person when they first talk to you?
11. Did you learn from your past relationship?
12. Which is easier – going up early or staying up late?
13. If you could travel anywhere in the world, which place would you choose?
14. Your favorite movie that you want to watch over and over again?
15. Do you like to travel by plane or on a trip?
16. What are the travel destinations on your bucket list?
17. Which book can you identify with your life?
18. Can you describe yourself in a few words?
19. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
20. What are the most critical jokes you’ve ever heard?
21. What is the 25th island of Greece?