Do you have friends who are opening their own small business? If so, they’re probably nervous and excited at the same time. Here are some tips on how to support your friend’s small business, whether it’s helping them choose the right marketing strategies or simply being there when things don’t go as planned. The tips in this blog post are meant to help your friends feel more confident in launching their business — after all, they should enjoy the journey as much as they look forward to the finish line!
1) Ask them what you can do for them.
2) Assure them that you’re in it for the long haul and will stick by their side.
3) Encourage them when they feel down.
4) Buy from their store or website when you can.
5) Tell others about their products and services (share on social media, talk about it with friends).
6) Recommend their store or website to others. 2-5 are good ways of providing value without requiring a lot of time or money input from you. The more people who know about their enterprise, the better! You could also consider going as far as helping out in some way: maybe you’re skilled at graphic design or editing photos? Offer to help create graphics for their site. Or if there’s some tedious work involved with running a blog, offer to edit drafts of articles before posting them up! No matter how big or small the help is, anything is worth doing so don’t be afraid to ask how you can help out.
Buy Their Products
There are so many different ways that you can buy products from friend’s small businesses. You can visit their store location and get hands-on experience with the product, or order online and have it shipped. You could even make an agreement with your friend that in exchange for a mutually agreed-upon monetary or product-based amount, you will provide free advertising for them by wearing their products around town.
Whatever way is easiest for both of you works great! ## Creative Ways to Help Your Friends Small Business: * When your friends want a testimonial or review on their product, consider buying one as soon as they release it! * Try out one of their products and let them know what you think about it. * If there’s a promotion going on where you receive 50% off if you buy two things, take advantage of the deal because these items would be perfect for holiday gifts!
It’s always wonderful when you find a friend or family member who has a dream, starts making progress in pursuing it, and is building something they are passionate about. Whether they’re self-employed or own their own restaurant, every person with a dream should have friends and family that care about them and want to cheer them on as they work hard to make it happen. With that in mind, here are some tips for supporting friends with a small business:
1) Encourage them!
When you see them working hard on their own dreams, tell them how proud you are of all their hard work. Tell them how happy you are for what they’ve accomplished so far. Remind them of how much they’ve grown in this course.
1. Check out their website
2. Take a look at their products or services
3. If you like what you see, place an order or sign up for the mailing list
4. Retweet their post on Twitter
5. Share their Facebook post with all of your friends
6. Follow them on Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest and give them a follow back! You can also leave a review if they have reviews on Yelp or Google+! If they have a YouTube channel subscribe! They’ll love it when you share videos that are relevant to them. If you’re feeling really generous, leave a comment on any posts that make an impression on you; this could be something as simple as Great video! or I loved this blog post! The main thing is just to let your friend know that someone is listening!
It’s not hard at all to show your love for a friend and their new venture by doing a few simple things. If you know someone who is starting their own business, here are some ways you can offer moral and financial support.
* Pay attention to them on social media and share updates. * Check out their products or services and let them know how much you appreciate what they’re doing. * Pass on their information or products to others who might be interested in it. * Help promote the content they’ve published or the product they sell through Facebook, Twitter, or other social media channels. * Give feedback with encouragement when they ask for it! * Don’t forget that word-of-mouth marketing is still an effective strategy.
Small businesses can be incredibly tough to start, which is why we should all do our best to support them! You can help in the following ways: -Ask them about their business and the challenges they face.
-Check out their website or store and see if anything catches your eye.
-Spread the word about their products by posting about them on social media or telling your friends.
-Be a customer! The more people that purchase from them, the better chance they have at staying open.