Did you know that as many as 34,000 Bitcoin kiosks have been set up by December 2021? And only 2 years back, there were only 13,000 Bitcoin ATMs!
As Bitcoins continue to make headlines, it may be a good idea to install a crypto ATM in your store. While many businesses have started accepting crypto payments, others are trying to join the bandwagon by developing their own cryptos.
Another way to dive into the crypto waters is to host an ATM for people to transact cryptos. With Bitcoin machines, you can allow your shoppers to buy or sell cryptos, even those other than Bitcoins.
How can you host an ATM in your Connecticut store?
The thought of making an extra buck with Bitcoin machines seems appealing; but, how easy is it to set up a Bitcoin ATM?
You can choose to install and run your machine. This means you get to enjoy the extra revenues it generates. But, at the same time, you have to be responsible for its upkeep and maintenance.
The other option is to partner with a reputed Bitcoin ATM operator who knows the business and technology behind these machines.
For someone who is new to Bitcoins, it is best to work with an operator. Risks are fewer and responsibilities are less.
Reasons to invest in a Bitcoin ATM for your store:
- What if you already had a regular cash ATM in-store? Now, if you were to set up a Bitcoin ATM, you can offer your shoppers more than just cash. You can give them an easy way to invest in Bitcoins.
- Having a Bitcoin kiosk in your store means you can offer them something that your competitors are not likely to have. And that obviously means higher footfall in your store! The more the number of visitors to your store, the higher the sales. Customers will want to shop in your store and buy Bitcoins on the side. Buying it from a kiosk is far simpler and quicker than going through exchanges.
- For a person keen to buy his first cryptos through an ATM, your store location will come up when he searches for a “Bitcoin machine near me”. Once he is done buying Bitcoins, he is likely to look around your shop and purchase something here. So, it’s a win-win situation for both your store and customers.
- When you can offer your shoppers something like cryptos, your credibility increases. Bitcoins are quite the rage these days and a business that endorses and facilitates crypto transactions will be perceived as being in tune with the times. You get to portray yourself as a credible brand that is aligned with future trends.
- Most importantly, who wouldn’t want to earn more revenue from their business? The presence of a kiosk in the store will obviously add to your monthly earnings. Every transaction entails a service fee which amounts to profits for you.
These are some of the biggest reasons to consider installing a Bitcoin ATM in Connecticut inside your store. You should research well in advance to decide whether to host this machine on your own or to sign up with an operator. Either way, you stand to make extra profits!