With the start of a new year, you may be looking to refresh your home’s decor. If you’re not sure where to start, take some inspiration from Pinterest. The popular social media platform recently released its report on the biggest home decor trends for 2022, based on what users are searching for and pinning.
You can find just about anything on Pinterest, and home decor is no exception. Homeowners and renters of apartments for sale in Downtown Dubai alike are using the social media platform to get inspiration for their own spaces.
There are a few big trends that seem to be taking over Pinterest when it comes to home decor. Neutral colors, natural materials, and minimalism are all popular right now. Black and white color schemes are also very trendy, as well as botanical prints and vintage finds.
If you’re looking for some home decor inspiration, be sure to check out Pinterest – you’re sure to find something you love!
Here are some of the top trends to keep an eye out for:
1. Rattan and wicker furniture
2. Velvet furniture and accents
3. Bold wallpaper patterns
4. Tropical-inspired décor
5. Mixed metals in hardware and fixtures
6. Natural materials like stone and wood
7. Geometric shapes in décor accents
8. Statement lighting fixtures
9. Greenery in the home
10. Black-and-white color schemes
Whether you’re looking for a small change or a complete makeover, these trends can help you achieve the look you want. And with Pinterest as your guide, you’re sure to find plenty of stylish ideas to get you started.
According to Pinterest, the Top Fall Home Decor Trends
The crisp air of autumn draws us inside, and with it comes the desire to nest. Whether you’re considering re-painting a room in a trendy color or simply adding a cozy throw, some new art, and a few new pieces of decor to a space, you’ll most likely end up on Pinterest looking for home decor inspiration. Because of the sheer volume of people searching, it’s a treasure trove of data for what’s trending next, which is why coupon code site WeThrift tracked searches on the site for the last four months to predict what will be popular this fall.
1. Cozy neutrals: Think warm, earthy tones like camel, chocolate brown, and olive green. These colors are perfect for creating a cozy and inviting space.
2. Metallics: Metallic accents can add a touch of luxury to any space. Incorporate metallics into your decor through items like lamps, vases, or even picture frames.
3. Velvet: Velvet is having a moment in the world of home decor. This rich fabric can add a touch of elegance to any room. Use it for upholstery, window treatments, or even throw pillows.
4. Farmhouse style: The farmhouse look is still going strong this fall. Think rustic elements like wood beams and distressed furniture.
5. Global influence: Decor with a global influence is on trend for fall. Use items like Moroccan rugs, Turkish towels, or African masks to add some international flair to your space.
With these trends in mind, you can easily give your home in apartments for sale in Business Bay a stylish update this fall. So get out there and start shopping!