Each time someone mentions Solitaire, one tends to often get nostalgic. Well, it is understandable since this game has been on for many decades. Many of you must have at least heard of this game, if not played it. We can all thank Microsoft for introducing it on a digital platform back in the early 1990s with its version of Windows. But it actually predates the late 18th century in the form of a traditional card game where kings and queens used to revel in it. This single-player game has only seen positive growth and popularity ever since and continues to do so.
There are many variants of solitaire these days with many solitaire apps available on the Play Store and the App Store. These games slightly differ in rules from the original game but the core essence remains the same. Now, one of the popular solitaire versions is Camel Motion’s Solitaire^. It is one of the best with some mind-blowing features in it that will come across as a refreshing take on the legendary game.
Solitaire Overall: A Detailed about
Briefly speaking, this is a tabletop game where you involve a deck of 52 cards. Your prime mission is to arrange all the cards in a particular manner keeping the rules in mind. So, in short, you have to arrange the cards from Ace to King and build a pack onto the foundation pile. Once you execute that, you win the game.
Now, how is Solitaire^ different from all other solitaire games that are available? What makes it so different and special? Well, I will help you find out. Let’s start.
It Has Unique Features:
1. To begin with, it has some really awesome and aesthetically pleasing themes and backgrounds that define the overall game experience. Moreover, you can customize these themes according to your wish.
2. Interactive game sound is another amazing feature of the game. Now, these you can turn off and on as per your desire.
3. No game is complete with some challenges in it. It keeps you excited at all times. Here, you can customize and limit the number of moves you can make to up the ante for you.
4. If you want to set your score whenever you want to compete with yourself, you can use the Standard Scoring feature.
5. A Hint feature in the game helps you with cues if and when you need them during your play.
6. You can also keep track of your performances by using the Statistics Board.
7. Now, you know this game is all about dealing with cards, so the card covers have to be visually attractive. You will find interesting motifs carved on them.
8. Each time you make a wrong move and wish to undo it, you can do so using the Undo feature of the game.
How to Set Up Cards?
1. Making a foundation pile is a prerequisite in the game. You will have to make 4 piles of cards as your foundation pile starting from Ace all the way to King.
2. Next, you have to place the first card facing up followed by 6 remaining cards facing down. After that, you have to pull another card face-up on top of the first card that is facing down. You will have to continue this until each pile has at least one face-up card and the left pile has one card till it is 7.
3. The cards that you just arranged and set up will form your tableau column.
4. Now, with the remaining cards, create a stockpile. This will help you whenever you run out of your moves.
Also, play Best Game – Camel Cash
Basic Rules of the Game:
1. Firstly, you need to move or transfer all your cards onto the foundation pile.
2. Next, keeping the rules of the game in mind, start moving cards between columns. For example, Card 6 on top of Card 7, and so on.
3. Deal with the top card of each tableau onto more than one foundation pile.
4. Next, you have to arrange the cards in alternate colors on the tableau. For instance, the card below should be black if the top card is red.
5. Make sure you arrange your cards in ascending order while filling in the foundation pile. It starts from Ace all the way to the King.
6. Now, fill the empty spot that remains after you use up all the cards on one of the 7 piles with a King.
7. If you run out of moves, use the stockpile. However, if the stockpile is of no use, move the card to the waste pile or “talon”.
Tracking Your Score:
If you keep a tab on your score, you understand the game better and know how you are performing. Each move you make has a point or score assigned to it.
· Waste to Foundation: +10 points
· Tableau to Foundation: +10 points
· Waste to Tableau: +5 points
· Foundation to Tableau: +15 points
· Turnover Tableau Card: +5 points
Solitaire is a wonderful card game if you familiarize yourself with the rules. It is a strategy-based game that helps you develop your cognition and is a good exercise for the brain. You can always come home from work and relax your mind with Solitaire^ and amaze yourself. So, wait no more and start downloading this amazing game from the App Store.