Keychains, which are also known as key fobs, are small and key-shaped accessories that can be attached to keys to prevent the loss of the keys. While standard key chains do not require much thought, custom keychains do. In fact, there are many things you need to consider before opting for custom keychains. So, if you want to buy a custom keychain, keep on reading to find out what these considerations are.
The Keychain Types
The first thing to consider is what your budget is. Keychain prices vary, but they generally cost between $2 and $7 each. The more expensive ones may include metal parts and other materials that make them sturdier, heavier, and more durable than cheaper plastic models.
Next up is the size of your design. For example, if you want a logo or text on a keychain then you will need to find out how many characters can fit in a certain space. If it’s too large for that area then it could be difficult to read from a distance. Plus, you might not have enough room on your keychain for all of your information or design elements.
– You can choose among metal, acrylic, plastic, and paper. Metal will last longer than other materials but is heavier and more expensive. Paper may be cheaper but it is less durable. Acrylic is a good compromise between affordability and durability; however, it scratches easily and fades in color over time. Plastic is lightweight and affordable but scratches easily as well as fading in color over time.
– The size of your company logo will determine how big of an imprint you want on your logo design. A smaller logo might work better on a small plastic material whereas a larger company logo might work better with a large metal material such as bronze or stainless steel.
– The shape that you would like your keychain to take should also be taken into consideration. If you want something simple then a round keychain with just one line engraved into it is probably best. If you are looking for something a bit fancier then there are many options available to you such as oval shaped or rectangular shapes that have several lines engraved onto them.
– There’s also what type of clasp mechanism you would like on your keychain. It’s important to note that if there is only one attachment point at the top then this type of mechanism cannot hold much weight, so avoid anything too heavy lest it break off at some point down the line.
The Size Of Keychains
Keychains come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but typically they measure between two and three inches. In terms of size, it’s important that you select something which will be comfortable on your person. Larger than three-inch keychains may not be practical to carry around with you all day long. On the other hand, a miniature-sized keychain might not have enough room on it for an effective imprinting of your logo or message. Some people prefer to keep their keys on their belt loops or even in their pocket so that they can easily access them without taking off other items like jackets or coats. If you want your logo or message prominently displayed as well as accessible, then a larger size is best suited for this purpose.
The Personalization Options
When deciding on a custom keychain, there are many personalization options. You can get them engraved with initials, or have them printed with a photo of your choice. There is even an option to put your favorite quote or saying on them. Some custom keychains even have space for you to add a date. These could be anniversary gifts that stay in sync with each other year after year, or they could commemorate the day your children were born. Other custom keychains include reminders and quotes that will keep you going throughout your day!
Some companies offer custom logo designs that allow customers to choose from any design and customize it as they please! The possibilities are endless when it comes to customizing these items and creating something special for yourself or someone else in your life.
– The size of your logo: Be sure that your logo is readable. If it’s too small, it will be difficult for others to see, and if it’s too big, you might make a mistake and order more than you need.
– The color of the logo: It’s important that your colors match what you want on your custom keychain. You’ll probably want something reflective of your brand so that people can identify with you.
– The shape of the logo: Sometimes people will put their logos on items in shapes other than square or circular, like hexagons or octagons. This may be worth considering if you’re looking for something a little different! – What kind of material do you want?: There are many types of materials available, including plastic, metal, leather, vinyl and more.
– Which printing process should we use?: There are two main printing processes used to create quality prints: offset printing (used for larger quantities) and screenprinting (used for smaller quantities).
– How long does this project take?: It depends on the type of project; contact us today for pricing information!
Further Customization Options
In addition to the size and shape of your logo, a number of other factors come into play when choosing a product style. Here are some additional questions you might want to ask:
-How many colors will be in my logo design?
-Can I get more than one color on each side of my logo design?
-Do you offer embossing or debossing on your products?
-Do you offer clear acrylic printing on these products? Acrylic is scratch-resistant and durable, so it’s perfect for long-term use.
-Is there an extra charge for customized text if I choose to add that? Some companies may have an extra fee just to engrave text onto their products while others may charge based on the amount of characters. It’s best to ask beforehand because it can vary from company to company.