In the UAE, there are many experiences that you could have and enjoy as a visitor. You can go diving, skiing, hiking and even take a virtual reality tour of the galaxy! But did you know that you can also take a desert safari in Abu Dhabi? Whether you’ve never heard of it before or you think it sounds a bit boring, don’t write off this experience just yet.
A desert safari in Abu Dhabi package may not be something that pops up on your bucket list every day but if you like wildlife, nature and adventure then this article is for you! Read on to find out why taking a desert safari in Abu Dhabi will be worth your time.
What Is A Desert Safari?
A desert safari is a trip that allows you to explore the desert in style. It is a great way to get out of the city and see some of the UAE’s most stunning landscapes. Most desert safaris will take you out into the sand dunes and the desert, so you will get a real taste of what life is like outside the city. You will be able to see the full desert environment and learn about it at the same time. Desert safaris are great experiences for both tourists and locals. They give people who have never been to the desert a chance to see what it’s like! They also give people who have lived in the desert all their lives a chance to learn more about the surrounding desert.
Why Go On A Desert Safari?
There are many reasons why you should go on a desert safari in Abu Dhabi. Some of these include:
– Get out of the city: One of the best things about visiting the desert is that you get a chance to leave the city. Desert safaris are a great way to do this. If you want to enjoy yourself while visiting Abu Dhabi, you might want to consider taking a break from the city.
– Enjoy the scenery: The desert is truly one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world. If you go on a desert safari, you will be able to see the stunning desert views for yourself. There is nothing quite like it.
– Learn more about Abu Dhabi: If you want to learn more about the city you are visiting but also want to relax, a desert safari is a great option. You will get to know more about the city while also enjoying the tranquility of the desert.
– See wildlife: If you are visiting the desert in the UAE, you might be lucky enough to see some desert wildlife. Desert safaris are a great way to see some of the animals who call the desert home such as the Arabian oryx.
– Try an authentic experience: One of the best reasons to go on a desert safari in Abu Dhabi is that you get an authentic experience. Visiting the desert is something few tourists do, so you will be one of the few people who get to experience it!
Abu Dhabi Desert Safaris: Where And When?
Desert safaris take place in the desert in Abu Dhabi. This is the largest emirate in the UAE and is home to the capital city of Abu Dhabi. The desert in Abu Dhabi is where you will be able to experience the desert safari. The best time for a desert safari in Abu Dhabi is between the months of October and May. These are the cooler months of the year, so you won’t need to worry about the heat. Another good time to go on a desert safari in Abu Dhabi is during the end of April. This is when the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge takes place. Desert Challenge is a six-hour, off-road car race. If you are interested in watching this, you will be able to see it while on your desert safari!
Seven Reasons why You Should Take A Desert Safari In Abu Dhabi
There are a number of reasons why you should go on a desert safari in Abu Dhabi. Here are 7 of them:
– You will get out of the city: One of the best reasons why you should go on a desert safari is that it is a chance to get out of the city. Abu Dhabi is one of the busiest cities in the UAE, so you may want to get away from it for a bit. A desert safari is a great option for this.
– You get to see the beautiful desert: The desert is one of the most stunning landscapes in the world. If you go on a desert safari, you will get the chance to see it for yourself! You will be able to look at the sand dunes, get close to the wildlife and see the beautiful sun set in the desert sky.
– You get to learn more about the UAE: If you visit the desert in Abu Dhabi, you will get to learn more about the emirate. Desert safaris are great for this. During your trip, you will be able to learn more about the wildlife, plants and people who live in the desert.
– You can try an authentic experience: Another reason why you should go on a desert safari is that it gives you an authentic experience. Visiting the desert is something that few tourists do, so you will be one of the few people who gets to experience it.
– You can enjoy the tranquility: If you want to enjoy some quiet time away from the city, going on a desert safari is a great way to do so. The desert is a very peaceful place and has a calming effect on most people who visit it.
– You can get closer to nature: Visiting the desert is a great way to get closer to nature. You will get to see the beautiful wildlife in the desert such as Arabian oryx. You will also be able to see the stunning desert plants and get a taste of the sandy desert soil.
Three Things To Know Before Going On A Desert Safari
There are a few things that you should know before going on a desert safari in Abu Dhabi. These include: – Bring water: The desert can be very hot and dry, so it is important to stay hydrated while you are there. Make sure to bring plenty of water with you on your desert safari so that you can stay refreshed and happy. – Prepare for the sun: While the desert may be beautiful, it can also be very hot. Make sure to pack sunscreen and wear a hat while you are there so that you don’t get sunburned. – Go early: Visiting the desert near the end of the day is beautiful, but you might miss out on some of the best wildlife if you do so. Going early in the day is the best way to get the most out of your desert safari experience.
There are many reasons why you should go on a desert safari in Abu Dhabi. A desert safari is a great way to get out of the city, enjoy the tranquility of the desert and learn about the emirate. Desert safaris are great for tourists and locals alike and give you the chance to see the stunning desert landscape. You will also be able to see the wildlife that calls the desert home, such as the Arabian oryx.
Leave a Reply