When it comes to cooking food for kids, parents often find themselves in a tight spot. We all know children are quite fussy, and it’s very tricky to cook food that they might end up liking. And since most parents are working today, they often run out of ideas for different recipes that they can cook for their children.
But this article will talk about simple yet tasty recipes that you can make using Kissan ketchup and jam. So without any more delay, let’s have a look at these lip-smacking recipes.
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich – The grilled cheese sandwich is one of the simplest meals to select while yet being certain that your child will enjoy it. Simply take two slices of bread (of your choice), smear some butter on them, top them with a slice of cheese, and toast or grill them until they start to turn a little golden brown. When you see that the cheese slice has begun to melt, your bread is ready. You may now feed your child a grilled cheese sandwich with Kissan ketchup and observe how they relish it.
- Chicken Sandwich – Making chicken sandwiches for kids is the ideal method to feed them without overdoing the chicken with various condiments. A chicken sandwich is relatively simple to make and may be made with readily available basic ingredients. All you need to do is cook some boneless chicken breasts, then shred them into little pieces and combine them with whatever vegetables you choose, such as corn, onion, capsicum, or anything else. This mixture can be seasoned with salt, pepper, and mayonnaise before being put between two pieces and toasted or grilled with butter. Serve hot with Kissan hot and sweet ketchup, and see how the kid relishes the sandwich.
- Pasta – You may always choose to cook pasta, as kids of all ages enjoy eating something savory! You may make your child some scrumptious pasta with only a few simple ingredients. You begin by cooking some pasta, and once they are finished, you heat some oil in a pan and add minced garlic, onion, and your choice of vegetables. Prior to adding the pasta, sauté all the ingredients for a short while. Now you can enhance the flavor of your pasta by adding salt, pepper, and Kissan products like Kissan sweet and spicy tomato sauce.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich – A peanut butter and jelly sandwich is a straightforward and simple-to-make meal that your child will like. All you will need to get started is your preferred type of bread, Kissan peanut butter, and mixed fruit jam. Take two slices of bread, spread peanut butter on one, and the mixed fruit jam or any jam of your choice, toast both sides, and serve them hot.
- Jam in Crackers – We all experience random cravings, right? Kids also do this! However, because cooking isn’t always an option and an extensive meal could make them feel stuffed, it’s best to serve them something simple yet satisfying. Jam-in crackers might be helpful in this situation. Simply take some crackers, sandwich your child’s preferred Kissan jam between two crackers, and serve. An easy yet delicious meal for kids!
- Burger – Children enjoy eating fast food, but what if you could make one of their favorite dishes at home with a few basic ingredients? Start by toasting the burger buns, and then add your preferred burger sauce. Next, add lettuce, tomato slices, onion rings, pickles, and your preferred patty (preferably chicken/beef/lamb). Now assemble everything, and your perfect homemade burgers are ready for your child.
- Butter and Jam Sandwich – A butter and jam sandwich can always rescue the day if you are rushing late for work or want to feed your youngster a meal with fewer condiments. Simply take two pieces of bread, generously spread butter on both, then top with your child’s favorite jam, and your butter and jam sandwich is ready. You have the option of toasting and serving it or eating it untoasted. This is a simple yet tasty recipe that you can make for your kid, and be sure that they will enjoy it.
Cooking a particular food for a kid can be quite daunting because if they don’t end up liking the food, it’ll be hard for you as a parent to feed it to them. Instead of giving them food that is bland in taste or high in condiments, choose to make some dishes that are not only easy to prepare but also tasty. The article gives you a list of different recipes that you can definitely try at home with basic ingredients and feed your child. Since these recipes are quite easy and simple to make, you can also make them regularly.