Selection of the right headphone is a daunting task because we want to get the right kind of audio output from our headphones & want them to last long. Comfort, price range, and aesthetics are some other factors that influence our decision. If you are looking for headphones that are great on functional aspects and are designed to last long, then you need to go through this list of 5 headphones and get the right fit your yourself.
Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless
This headphone model from Sennheiser is an over-the-ear headphone model that has a sturdy build, which increases the life of this headphone. The ear cups of this headphone are made from good quality leather with the perfect foam filling inside it. This feature ensures longer usage of the headphone with no kind of discomfort to the ears. If we talk about the functionality of the product, you will have no complaints on this end.
- The headphone is powered with NoiseGard technology and noise-canceling microphones (4 of them), which ensures that all the external noise is totally muted when you listen to music on your headphone.
- The pairing of these headphones is easy (for a wireless experience) as the headphone comes with Bluetooth & NFC options.
- This headphone works continuously for 22 hours when fully charged.
- You will enjoy the timber of a song & note the bass tones very easily, in these headphones.
- You can double it as a gaming headphone for an online gaming spree
Sony has a loyal fanbase, and quality products are one of the reasons for this huge fanbase. This headphone from Sony is another addition to the list of quality products this brand has. The headphone is built with durable and premium material that is designed to last long. To protect this headphone from external damage, it comes with a hard case (which also makes it very easy to carry the headphone around).
- Check out the ‘Quick Attention’ feature of the headphone; because of this feature, you will listen to your surrounding noise (in noise-cancellation headphones) without removing your headphone. The controls on the right ear cups will help you do it.
- The headphone comes with a noise-canceling optimizer option, which works based on the level of external noise.
- The headphone comes with a 40 mm audio driver, which ensures that you get the best possible output audio quality.
- When fully charged, these headphones can last up to 20 hours straight
This headphone is for gym lovers and running enthusiasts. People working out in gyms need music in their ears to get that adrenaline rush (which keeps them motivated to follow their workout routine). Having said that, it is quite easy to spoil your headphones while working out, which is why it is important to get the right pair of headphones for workout sessions; we have a brand that makes just the product we need! Jaybird Vista is a pair of earbuds that are light and comfortable to carry. Although you might feel they are a bit overpriced but with the given specifications, the price is justified too. You can also look for platforms that offer coupon codes and discount offers to make your purchase pocket-friendly.
- This headphone is absolutely spoilt-free; these are crush-proof, waterproof, sweat-proof, and dirt-proof; this headphone comes with an IPX7 rating, which is proof of the product’s sturdiness
- You can choose the ear-tip size as per your comfort; it ensures that you get the right snug fit of your earbuds.
- The earbuds come in a compact case, which also supports easy on-the-go charging; it is very easy to carry around these headphones.
- Other features of the earbuds are a 6mm audio driver, 16 hours of battery life, great sound quality, and instant connectivity to Bluetooth.
Bose QuietComfort 45/QC45 Wireless
It is impossible to not have a Bose headphone on the list of sturdy headphones! In fact, when we talk about a noise-cancellation feature in headphones, it is Bose that has mastered the science behind this technology. This headphone model from Bose has the right kind of active noise cancellation feature (it can block even the loudest ambient noise).
- The headphones are designed to last for 21 hours straight, in fully charged mode
- These headphones come with the perfect fit feature which ensures that you can use these over-the-ear headphones for longer hours.
- If you forget to switch off the headphone after use, no worries because this headphone comes with an auto-off feature.
- You can connect this headphone with two devices at one time
JBL CLUB PRO+ TWS True Wireless
One good thing about JBL as a brand is that it gives you a lot of product options that too across a wide price range; you can get a product of your choice. If you are looking for a headphone that is good for a neutral sound profile, then you should definitely go for this model from JBL. This is a durable & aesthetically pleasing headphone from JBL.
- The headphone comes with an active noise cancellation feature (and it does a decent job if you want to cut out the office chatter noise)
- You can download the companion app and with the help of parametric EQ, you can customize the sound profile of the headphone, as per your liking.
- The headphone comes with a ‘Video Mode’ feature which ensures low latency when you connect the headphone with a PC, an android device, or an Apple device; you will watch videos without the audio sync issues.
If you invest in a good headphone then it will last for a long time; however, check out the list of features of headphones, before deciding on a particular option. There are many reasons that make a headphone worthy of investment.