Globally, NMS Management Services provides drug testing and alcohol testing services. In addition to collections (in-house and mobile), we provide MRO, account management, and electronic reporting. In addition to collecting urine, hair, oral fluids, and breath alcohol tests, our collectors are certified and trained by SAMHSA.
All aspects of your Drug-Free Workplace Program are coordinated and managed by us.
Testing and collection of drugs in offices and on the go
Our global collection network includes Quest, LabCorp, and SAMHSA-approved sites for pre-employment drug testing.
In addition to facilitating compliance with government-mandated testing for all DOT modalities (Consortium or Stand-Alone Pools), random drug screening provides a great deterrent for employers’ drug-free workplace programs.
Testing for drugs by the DOT:
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Administration for Civil Aviation (FAA).
Administration for Railroads (FRA).
Administration for Federal Transit (FTA).
Coast Guard of the United States (USCG).
Safety Administration for Pipelines and Hazardous Materials (PHMSA).
Providing 24/7 emergency on-site testing: Our trained collectors are ready for dispatch 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even at the most complex accident scenes. Urine, breath, blood, and saliva specimens are collected by the collectors.
Services provided by this company include:
Workplace drug-free policy.
The suspicion that can be justified
Following an accident
An effective drug-free work environment provides many benefits, but what is its value?
Why Is a Drug-Free Workplace Program Importantly Cable). Safer and Healthier Workplace
What are the key benefits of a drug-free workplace? DOT and non-DOT drug testing needs: Collection of samples
I-9 and E-Verify Screening, Fingerprinting, Background Screening
Globally, background screening is available in more than 200 countries and territories. We offer completely customizable services.
In order to complete the most thorough and extensive background check, the Social Security Number Trace is used to determine residential history, aliases, and other key data points.
An employment credit report provides information about a candidate’s reliability, stability, and integrity.
Checks of criminal records in the state or county – A search for criminal records in the state or county
- Search a specific state’s driving records using the Motor Vehicle Report (MVR). DOT requirements (required annually)
- Credentialing and Verification include professional, employment (as well as DOT), educational, licensing, and personal verifications.
- Global Background Reports – We provide a full range of legally compliant certified background checks throughout the globe.
- The paperless Form I-9 and E-Verify process will keep you in full compliance! It helps you manage Electronic Form I-9, E-Verify, remote hires, migrations, remediations, and even I-9 audits.
Our company provides Digital Live Scan Level II Fingerprint Background Screening services. Among the agencies we fingerprint are the following:
- ORI number of any registered company.
- Health Care Administration (AHCA).
- DOH (Department of Health).
- Child and Family Services Department (DCF).
- Persons with Disabilities Agency (APD).
- The Department of Elderly Affairs (DOEA) is responsible for caring for the elderly.
- The Department of Elderly Affairs (DOEA) is responsible for caring for the elderly.essional Regulations (DBPR).
- USDA Consumer Services (DOACS).
- Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Division of the Florida Department of Transportation (DHSMV).
- Fingerprinting petitioners seeking legal name changes.
- System for recording criminal histories of volunteers and employees (VECHS).
- Programs for professional and non-professional guardians.
Leave a Reply