If you want a luxurious experience, apply for the HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card. This card is designed specifically for millennials with a high standard of living. You may use the Millennia Card to get excellent cashback on Amazon and Flipkart purchases. There are also some freebies for domestic airport lounges. You may even use this card to make contactless purchases without inputting a PIN. This HDFC credit card can save you time and allow you to enjoy exquisite meals. You may use this card to get a fuel surcharge discount and save money on fuel. Let us now look at the credit card’s features and perks.
Features & Benefits
You can save a lot of money through this credit card. The features and benefits of the Millennia credit card are as follows:
HDFC Millennia Card Offers
- Shop via Payzapp and Smartbuy and get a Cashback of 5% on Amazon and Flipkart. (Minimum Transaction Needed- ₹2000)
- Cashback of 2.5% on all the other online transactions. (Minimum Transaction must be ₹2000)
- Get a Cashback of 1% on the offline transaction and recharging online wallets. (Minimum Transaction ₹100).
- Get 8 Complimentary Access to the Domestic Airport Lounge Annually.
- Grab a Discount of 1% on Fuel Surcharge.
Welcome Bonuses and Promotions
- Get a INR 1,000 gift voucher for spending INR 100,000 or more in the first year alone.
- After paying the membership cost, you will receive 1000 CashPoints as a welcome and renewal benefit.
- If you make a transaction of INR 30,000 or more during the first 90 days, your membership cost is free for the first year.
- Spend INR 1,000,000 or more in the first year to waive your Renewal Membership.
Cashback offers of Millennia Credit Card
- Cashback of up to 5% on all the transactions done in a month with a maximum benchmark of ₹2250.
- Maximum Cashback of ₹1000 per month for the first 6 months on shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy.
- Maximum Cashback of ₹750 per month or 5% on the shopping using PayZapp and SmartBuy. (Minimum Transaction Required- ₹2000)
- Get a Cashback of 2.5% on all online shopping with a Maximum of ₹750 per month. (Minimum Transaction Needed- ₹2000)
- 1% Cashback is available on all offline transactions and E-Wallet recharge with a maximum cashback of ₹750. (Minimum Transaction must be ₹100 & Fuel Transactions are excluded)
- If you are willing to do the EMI transactions then these cashback offers are applicable to them as well.
Cash Points can be Redeemed
- You will get Cashback in the form of cash points, which can be redeemed against the customer’s statement balance. The customer’s request is required for redemption.
- In the case of redemption against the statement balance, 1 CashPoint equals to INR 1.
- To redeem it against the balance statement, you must have a minimum CashPoint of 2500. Only amounts in multiples of 500 will be redeemed.
- If you redeem your points for flights and hotel stays using the SmartBuy Rewards Portal, 1 CashPoint is worth $0.30.
- If you do not redeem your points within one year after accumulating them, they will expire.
- CashPoint’s conversion rate is 0.30 per cash point.
Advantages of Free Lounge Access
- With the HDFC Millennia Credit Card, you may receive 8 complimentary lounge visits.
- The maximum number of visits to the lounge every quarter is two.
- You cannot use three complimentary lounge passes in one quarter.
- For using the domestic airport lounge, you will be charged INR 2 on your credit card.
Fill out the form above to apply for the HDFC Millennia Credit Card online. To apply for this credit card, simply click the apply now button and provide your basic information. The representative will contact you and request the necessary paperwork. Following document verification, you will be approved for the Millennia Card. This credit card has no set limit and is entirely dependent on your income and CIBIL Score. If you have a CIBIL Score of 750 or above and a monthly income of INR 25000, you will be eligible for a high credit limit on this credit card. Moreover, you can get your queries resolved by contacting the HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Number.
Read Also: Personal Travel Loan