PNB Global Classic Credit Card is a lifestyle card designed for individuals who like travelling and dining out with friends and family. This global classic credit card enables you to numerous advantages that come along with this credit card. From fuel surcharge waivers to railway ticket booking benefits, you get a number of advantages on this credit card. However, there is a certain eligibility criteria that you need to fulfil in order to be able to obtain this PNB credit card. Apart from the eligibility criteria there are certain sets of documents that an applicant needs to provide to be able to get the best credit cards in India.
Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required
To be eligible for the PNB Global Classic Credit Card, you must meet the following requirements:
- To be eligible for a PNB Global Classic Credit Card, the applicant must have completed at least his 10th standard examinations.
- To be eligible for this credit card, the applicant must be at least 21 years old and no older than 65 years old.
- The add-on cardholder must be at least 18 years old and no older than 65 years old.
- Salaried candidates must have an annual salary of at least Rs.1,000,000/-.
- Applicants who own a business or are self-employed/professionals must have an annual income of at least Rs.1,000,000/-.
- Must be a Resident of India and must reside within the Bank’s city limits.
Moreover, the following documents must be supplied by the applicant at the time of application:
- Address Evidence: At the time of application, the applicant must produce proof of residency. It might be any of the following documents: an electric bill, a telephone bill, a bank account statement, a letter from your employment, a letter from a bank-approved recognised public authority, and so on.
- Identity Proof: When applying for this credit card, the applicant must additionally provide acceptable identification. It can be any of the following documents: a voter’s identity card, a passport, a PAN card, an identity card, a driving licence, or a letter from a bank-approved recognised governmental authority or public servant confirming the applicant’s identity and residency.
- Self-attested PAN Card copy; or Form 60 / 61.
- Income Proof can be in the form of Salary slips, IT returns, Form 16, etc.
Features & Benefits
The card provides substantial rewards and appealing benefits. The following are some of the card’s primary characteristics and benefits:
Utility Bill Payment
You may use this card to pay your utility bills, such as mobile/telephone bills, electricity bills, gas bills, and so on.
Hotels in Sarovar
When you use your PNB Global Classic Credit Card, you can receive a 10% – 25% discount on Foods & Beverages at Sarovar Hotels.
Ayurvedic Group Kairali
Use your PNB Global Classic Credit Card to get a 10% discount on MRP at Kairali Ayurvedic Group locations.
The principal cardholder might share his or her credit limit with family members by obtaining add-on cards for them. This add-on is also available to the applicant’s children.
Customers may have their photographs stamped on their credit cards. This allows for improved security and easier identification at merchant outlets.
Waiver of Fuel Surcharge
PNB Global Classic Credit Card members can get a fuel fee waiver on petrol transactions of Rs. 400 to Rs. 3000.
Railway Ticket Purchase
Credit cardholders can now enjoy surcharge waivers on railway ticket purchases, including a 2.5 percent waiver at railway counters and a 1.8 percent waiver at IRCTC websites.
Global Customer Entitlement
Customers can use their PNB Global Classic Credit Card at any merchant outlet that accepts Visa Cards across the world. ATMs in India and abroad accept this card for cash withdrawals if it has the Visa logo.
Period of No Interest
If you make a complete payment toward your credit card’s outstanding dues on or before the due payment date, you can enjoy an interest-free credit term of 20 days to a maximum of 50 days.
Facility for Revolving Credit
The cardholder can pay the minimum amount due on his or her credit card rather than the total current balance, and the leftover balance will be applied to the next month’s payment.
Balance Transfer Service
This credit card also has a balance transfer feature, which allows you to transfer any outstanding debt on your other bank’s credit cards to this credit card and simplify payments.
PNB Credit Card Customer Care Number is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and you can get information about your credit limit/cash limit, outstanding balance on the card, the most recent transactions made on the card, confirm receipt of payment made towards outstanding, redeem reward points, request ATM PIN/monthly account statements, and so on.
Program of Reward
For every INR 100 spent on the card, you will receive 2 reward points. After accumulating 500 reward points, the cardholder can redeem them for any interesting present from the rewards catalogue.
Use the EMI feature on this card to transform your high-end purchases into easy and reasonable EMIs that can be paid monthly. Customers can use this service within 10 days of purchasing.
Read Also: HDFC Millennia Credit Card