5G services are now accessible after a lengthy wait. Soon after the introduction of 5G at IMC 2023, Airtel announced the availability of its 5G services in eight major cities. Reliance Jio has started beta testing its 5G service with a restricted number of its consumers in four locations.
There are specific requirements needed to operate 5G on a smartphone, regardless of the network service provider supplying the service. Notably, in order to operate it, a smartphone must support 5G. It’s interesting to note that Jio and Airtel both stated that purchasing a new SIM card is not required in order to use 5G services. However, the 4G SIM needs to be updated. Let’s discuss how to get 5g on my phone?
How to Get 5G on My Phone?
There are three prerequisites you must fulfill in order to make use of 5G’s lightning-fast speeds:
- You must first confirm that your phone is compatible with 5G networks; if it is, you will need a 5G plan for a 5G phone; then, you must confirm that 5G coverage is available in your location.
- There are a few outstanding 5G-capable phones from HONOR that are unquestionably deserving of consideration. To enhance your mobile experience, HONOR has the greatest, most affordable HONOR X8 5G, the cutting-edge HONOR Magic4 Pro, and even the most recent model, the HONOR Magic5 Pro!
- HONOR additionally offers a trade-in service. You may easily and quickly convert your old phone into the desired gadget without spending a lot of money if you want to stay up to date with the most recent advancements in 5G technology with new HONOR phones.
List of brands that support 5G on my phone
The following is a list of brands that support 5G on smartphones:
- Honor presents a more reasonable 5g mobile price to enjoy more efficient data transmission while maximizing user experience.
- OnePlus selects the chosen network type in Settings > Wi-Fi & networks > SIM & Network. Choose from 2G, 3G, 4G, or 5G. (automatic)
- Oppo Open Settings > Oppo Connection & Sharing then decide between SIMs 1 and 2. preferred form of network Choose from 2G, 3G, 4G, or Get 5G on My Phone. (automatic)
- Realme Sharing & Connection Realme Select SIM 1 or SIM 2 from the settings menu. the preferred form of network Choose from 2G, 3G, 4G, or 5G. (automatic)
How to get 5G internet speed on a smartphone?
After completing all of the aforementioned settings and steps, the smartphone is prepared to use 5G. Anywhere that offers 5G services is now all a user needs to do. As soon as a smartphone detects a nearby 5G network, it will instantly switch to that network. When a 5G logo replaces the 4G or LTE logo at the top of a smartphone, the device is Get 5G on My Phone enabled. The user can then utilize a speed test app to swiftly check the speed.
Best Honor 5g Phones
HONOR Magic5 Pro5g
First, the Honor Magic Pro5g is a powerful smartphone that supports 5g networks. It has released in 2023 with 6.81 inches Suspended Four-curved screen and 3 Ultra HD main cameras. Its generation is the Snapdragon 8 with two chips and 66W SuperCharge. With a Super Dynamic vivid display, Magic5 has a 1.07 billion colors display.
Average Price: $763
Second, HONOR X9a5g is a cost-effective 5g smartphone with the most powerful screen and good experience. It has a 120Hz AMOLED Curved Display, 40W HONOR SuperCharge 64MP triple main cameras, a 7.9mm slim body and 8GB+5GB HONOR RAM Turbo.
Average Price: $354
Leave a Reply