Reasons You Should Go on A Dubai Morning Desert Safari First
Most people go on a desert safari in the rolling dunes outside of Dubai at evening, but why not try a sunrise morning desert safari instead? More and more tourists to Dubai are going on morning desert safari trips because they want to:
- They might have a lot of freedom in Dubai in a short time.
- An excellent way to beat the heat is to get up early.
- The sort of things that won’t keep you up late at night.
- You want a more cultural experience than the “party” vibe that some nighttime safaris are known for.
Everything comes down to what you want to find. Low-lying fog, which gets more common as the seasons change but is most common in the middle of winter, could make it hard to go on a morning desert safari in Dubai. Most of the time, this fog clears up by the middle of the day.
Remember to pay attention to when the tour starts. During the winter, you can only go to the desert early in the morning (around November to March).
The cost depends on a lot of things, like how many people are in your group, how long the trip is, and how many activities includes. Depending on the trip’s fancy, a morning desert safari in Dubai costs between $50 and $450 per person.
In The Morning, There Is a Luxurious Desert Safari
The Planet Adventure is one of the tour company that offers a truly luxurious VIP experience. An exciting breakfast adventure in the early morning is one of the tours they offer. You will get transportation from any hotel in Dubai and drive deep into the famous Dubai Desert, where you will also ride in Land Rovers from the 1950s. Only a few approved tour companies can take people into the desert. This is a must-do if you’re in Dubai, and the high price is worth it just because it’s so rare. On trip, people don’t do dune bashing or other motorsports in the desert. Instead, they learn about the desert’s natural history and animals.
Desert Safari in Dubai in the morning
- If you’d instead go on a desert safari in the morning but still want to see the sand and try out motorsports in the desert, here are some other options:
- When comparing Dubai Desert Safari companies, you should think about the following:
- When do you want to start? It isn’t clear if you’ll be back by noon or in the middle of the morning.
- Have you get anything to eat or drink, or are you in the middle of breakfast and lunch?
- Know how many people are in your group (nobody wants to be the 4:30 AM pick-up but then spend an hour picking up tourists all over the city – one good side benefit of social distancing rules and reduced group sizes)
- Do children pay less for the same service than adults?
- When sports and activities like dune buggies, sand boards, etc., are included in the price, there is a huge price difference.
A Trip Through the Desert at Night in Dubai
Another way to see the desert at dawn is to camp overnight in the Dubai Desert. If you don’t have the right gear, it might be harder for you to join in on this popular activity among expats and locals. Even though many camps now offer overnight services to accompany their evening programs, be aware that they may be basic.
- After dinner, you’ll spend the night in the Dubai Desert, where you’ll sleep in stone huts and wake up with a gourmet breakfast.
- This overnight desert safari is easier on the wallet because it has fewer features, but it’s still a fun trip.
- This all-inclusive travel package also includes a nighttime desert safari with motorsports, dinner, and entertainment, as well as a night spent at Desert Camp with Bedouin hospitality.
Things To Bring on An Early Morning Desert Safari In Dubai
- No matter when you go, you’ll need to be ready for your Dubai Desert Safari to get the most out of it.
- If you have an early start, bring warm clothes, but be aware that the temperature may rise quickly once you leave the house.
- If the sun bright, bring a hat and sunscreen.
- If the sun is out scarf or hair tie is always a good idea for women with long hair.
- Sand will still get everywhere, but we’ve learned over the years that shaking out your shoes is more pleasant.
- Drink a lot of fluids.
For More Visit: Dubai Desert Safari Group
Things To Think When Making Plans for Dubai Trip
- For people going to Dubai for the first time, we’ve put together a list of essential things to know before you go, like how to get around the city, what to bring, and what to do and what not to do.
- Check out our complete list of the best places in Dubai.
- Popular things to do in Dubai.
- You must have travel insurance, so don’t forget!
- Here, you can find out where to stay and how much it will cost in Dubai: