Have you bought an Iphone for the first time? Then, you are probably making yourself familiar with the gadget. Some features can be easily detectable. While for some you have to spend extra energy. Today, we came up with one such extra energy spending feature. By reading the article, you can save your time as well as unnecessary expenditure of your energy. Thus, read the article “How to set up Voicemail on an Iphone.” So, without any further delay, Let’s dive into the ocean of knowledge!!
We all are acquainted with the idea of voicemail. However, for those who aren’t, Then, to your knowledge, It is a digitally recorded message. For example, You called your friend, and he did not pick up. You can record the message, which will be stored in a digital box of your friend.
With NordVPN, you can also play Retro Bowl from other countries. With YouTubers NordVPN codes, you can save maximum on it.
Moreover, in some Hollywood series, you have also witnessed that if someone is unavailable,” the pre-recorded message tells them to record the important message, and the owner of the mailbox will listen to that and call them back.” Are you confused about understanding the concept? Let’s take another example. Suppose you have called your mother to inform her that you are coming with your friends. You want her to make a unique and amazing dish for you and your friends. But unfortunately, your momma did not pick up the call. In that case, the pre-recorded message in her voice asked you to leave the message as she is unavailable. So, the message that you will record for her is the “voicemail.”
In addition to that, it has some disadvantages too. What if your momma was not familiar with the Voicemail feature. What if she is among those people who are resistant to technological advancement? In that case, she cannot receive the message.
So, without any further delay, Let’s see How to set up voicemail on an Iphone.
How to Set up Voicemail on an Iphone
If you do not want to skip any essential message from your family or friends. Then, setting up voicemail is your way to go. After you successfully set up the voicemail, you can adjust the notifications settings. So, first, know the process of How to set up voicemail on an iphone.
- Open your dial pad or “Phone,” and in the bottom right corner, look for the “Voicemail icon or Voicemail.”
- Once you choose, it automatically initiates the call. Then, follow the cue in order to set up the voicemail.
- However, if not, you will see the “set up now” option on your screen.
- Now, it will ask you to set up a password of four to six digits. Enter your password and tap on “Done.” It will ask you to confirm the password. Henceforth, re-enter it and select “Done.”
- If not, then your voicemail is already set up. Just tap on the “Greetings” option available in the top left corner of the screen. Now, follow the next steps directly.
- You will redirect to the greeting page. There, you will tap on Custom to record the greeting. You can also opt for a default greeting by tapping on “Default.”
- Now, tap on the record to initiate the recording.
- Once done, select “stop.”
- To complete the procedure, tap on done and then save.
Note: There are other methods too to set up a voicemail on an Iphone. These include using any Voicemail setting app and calling your service provider to set up the voicemail.
Now you have set up the voicemail. The question is, how can you listen to voicemails?
How to listen to voicemail on an Iphone
Now, if you have set up voicemail, it’s time to know how to listen to them. Henceforth, read further to know more.
- To get access to your voicemail messages, go to the voicemail on the phone app. You will see a list of voicemail messages that you had received from your family and friends when you were unavailable.
- Thump on the transmission that you want to listen to and then select the play button. And it’s done!!
I hope you find the brief on How to set up voicemail on an Iphone useful. For more updates or articles like this, please bookmark the page!!